Everyone's favorite restaurant dessert comes together in your kitchen in just 20 minutes. Same creamy, fluffy layers of deliciousness; the only thing missing is the tab.
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 22 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1¾ cups cold milk
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread onto bottom of crust. Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.; spoon over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- Better For You
Save 80 calories and 5 grams of fat, including 3 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, Neufchatel cheese, frozen lite whipped topping and chocolate fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix.
- How to Thaw Whipped Topping
Place unopened tub in refrigerator. An 8-oz. tub will be completely thawed in 4 hours. Do not thaw in the microwave.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 23g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|