Mozzarella and Roasted Tomato Toppers
Celebrate summer with the classic flavors of a Caprese salad, made by using roasted grape tomatoes for a sophisticated Italian appetizer.
- 24 small grape tomatoes
- 12 TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- 1½ oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 slices
- Heat skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, cut small slit in side of each tomato.
- Add tomatoes to skillet; cook and stir 4 to 5 min. or until softened.
- Top crackers with cheese and tomatoes.
These flavorful low-sodium appetizers can help you eat right!
The slits are cut in the tomatoes to release the hot juices from the tomatoes as they cook. This will help prevent the hot juices from squirting out of the tomatoes when you bite into them.
- Special Extra
Top crackers with baby arugula before topping with cheese and tomatoes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|