Mixed Berry Frozen Graham Squares
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 14 servings.
- 1 container (6 oz.) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- ¾ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 14 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (28 squares)
- 7 large strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- Mix yogurt and whipped topping until blended. Place 14 graham squares in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; top each with 1 heaping Tbsp. yogurt mixture.
- Spread remaining grahams with remaining yogurt mixture; place, yogurt sides up, on grahams on baking sheet.
- Freeze 1 hour. Meanwhile, cut strawberries lengthwise in half. Use 1-1/2-inch cookie cutter to cut star shape from each strawberry half.
- Top frozen desserts with strawberries and blueberries just before serving.
Assemble and freeze desserts 1 hour as directed. Transfer to freezer container. Freeze up to 2 days. Top with berries just before serving.
- How to Cut Strawberries without a Cookie Cutter
If you don't have a small star-shaped cookie cutter, you can instead use a small sharp knife to cut the strawberry halves into star shapes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|