Mixed Berry Cheese Spread
Savory peppers and onions combine with sweet fruit and honey to make a delicious appetizer spread perfect for your next summer party!
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 cups or 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 cup EACH blueberries and chopped strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries, cut in half
- ½ cup EACH chopped green and red bell peppers
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. EACH chopped fresh cilantro and honey
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Combine all ingredients except cream cheese and WHEAT THINS in large bowl.
- Refrigerate 10 min.
- Place cream cheese on serving plate; top with berry mixture.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
The berry mixture can be refrigerated up to 2 hours before using as directed.
Instead of spooning the berry mixture over the brick of cream cheese, spread the softened cream cheese onto the bottom of a pie plate before topping with the berry mixture.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|