Mix 'n Match Party Cheese Ball
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. cheese spread and 5 crackers each.
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped mixed nuts
- RITZ Crackers
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl until blended.
- Add bacon; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape into ball; roll in nuts.
- Serve with the crackers.
- Dried Cranberry and Almond
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries for the bacon and sliced almonds for the mixed nuts.
- Red Pepper and Walnut
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1/2 cup finely chopped red peppers for the bacon and walnuts for the mixed nuts.
- Green Onion and Pecan
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1/2 cup chopped green onions for the bacon and pecans for the mixed nuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|