Mix 'n Match Mini Cheesecakes
What is more fun than 1 cheesecake? 4 of course! This dessert recipe creates 4 mini New York style cheesecakes with 1 batter: plain, chocolate, cherry and apple.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 5min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/3 of one mini cheesecake each.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press scant 1/3 cup crumb mixture onto bottom of each of 4 mini (4-1/2-inch) springform pans. Bake 7 min.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour batter evenly into 4 bowls, adding about 1 cup batter to each bowl. If desired, add one of the Stir-In Ideas (see Tip) to each bowl of batter. Pour over crusts. Place pans on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centers are almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rims of pans to loosen cakes; cool before removing rims.
- Refrigerate cheesecakes 4 hours.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Stir-In Ideas
Stir one of the following ingredients into each small bowl of batter before pouring batter over crust and baking as directed: Apple Pie: Stir in 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon. Top baked cheesecake with combined 1/2 cup warmed apple pie filling and 1/2 tsp. brown sugar. Chocolate Royale: Stir in 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted. Cherry: Bake mini cheesecake as directed without Stir-Ins. Just before serving, top with 1/3 cup cherry pie filling. S'Mores: Stir in 3 Tbsp. milk chocolate chips. Top baked cheesecake with 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows and 1 Tbsp. broken HONEY MAID Honey Grahams. Citrus: Stir in 1 tsp. lemon, orange or lime juice; 1 tsp. flour; and 1/4 tsp. lemon, orange or lime zest. Chocolate Chunk: Stir in 1 oz. chopped semi-sweet baking chocolate. New York: Stir in 1/4 cup sour cream and 1 Tbsp. flour. Cookies and Cream: Stir in 1/4 cup chopped OREO Cookies. Peanut Butter: Stir in 2 Tbsp. peanut butter and 1 Tbsp. milk. Mocha: Mix 1 tsp. instant coffee granules with 2 tsp. hot water. Stir into batter along with 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted.
Nutrition information is average of cheesecakes shown: Plain, Apple Pie, Chocolate Royale and Cherry.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27g|
|Saturated fat 15g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|