Chocolate chip cookies are so last year. Leave these chocolaty, minty taste sensations out for Santa and just see what he puts under your tree.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- 1 candy cane(6 inch), crushed
- Mix chocolate and extract.
- Dip crackers in chocolate mixture, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter "Cookies"
Omit peppermint extract and candy cane. Spread each cracker with thin layer of peanut butter before dipping in the melted chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|