Mini Salmon Burgers
Salmon sliders anyone? These mini sandwich snacks are a great addition to your party appetizers. Salmon patties are stacked with veggies and Thousand Island dressing.
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 can (15 oz.) salmon, drained, flaked
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 20 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 12 mini whole wheat sandwich rolls (3 inch), partially split
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 1 cup tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup Thousand Island dressing
- Mix first 5 ingredients until blended. Shape into 12 (3-inch) patties.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cook salmon patties in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve in rolls topped with remaining ingredients.
- How to Grill the Salmon Patties
Spray grill with cooking spray. Heat to medium heat. Grill patties 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Substitute 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley for the onions.
- Make Ahead
Shape salmon mixture into patties as directed. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 24 hours before cooking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||25 %DV|