Mini RITZ West Coast Burger Bites
Burgers fit for fingertips and mingling will get party guests talking and coming back for more.
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 American cheese slices, quartered
- ¼ small avocado
- 32 RITZ Crackers
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. chipotle reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Heat broiler.
- Mix meat and mustard just until blended; shape into 16 (1-1/2-inch) patties. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 6 to 8 min. or until burgers are done (160°F), turning after 4 min.
- Top with cheese pieces; broil 1 min. or until melted.
- Cut avocado piece into 8 thin slices, then cut each slice crosswise in half.
- Place cheeseburgers on 16 crackers; top with avocados, ketchup, mayonnaise and remaining crackers to make 16 sandwiches.
- Snack Mindfully
Stay in the moment and focus on what you’re eating for a satisfying experience with a portion of your snack.
Prepare using sharp cheddar cheese slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|