Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
Classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate team up in this easy 2-bite treat.
Prep time15 min
Servings16 servings, 2 triangles each
- 12 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Set aside.
- Beat Neufchatel, peanut butter and sugar with mixer until blended. Add egg; mix just until blended. Spoon over crust. Bake 18 to 20 min. or until center is almost set; cool.
- Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake in criss-cross pattern. Refrigerate 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- For Easy Cleanup
Line pan with foil. Use foil handles to lift cooled cake out of pan.
- How to Cut Into Triangles
Cut into 16 squares. Cut each square on diagonal to make 32 triangles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|