Mini OREO Birthday "Cakes"
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1 can (16 oz.) ready-to-spread white frosting, divided
- 24 OREO Cookies
- ¼ cup multi-colored sprinkles
- Place wire rack over sheet of parchment paper. Measure 1/2 cup frosting; spoon 1/4 tsp. onto top of each of 12 cookies. Cover with remaining cookies; press together gently to secure. Spread sides and tops of cookie stacks with remaining frosting (from 1/2 cup measure). Place on rack.
- Spoon remaining frosting (from can) into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Cool 2 min. Spoon 1/2 Tbsp. frosting over top of each cookie stack; repeat. Continue to spoon frosting over cookies until all frosting is used.
- Top with sprinkles. Refrigerate 1 hour or until frosting is firm.
- Special Extra
Decorate only around top edge of each cookie stack with sprinkles. Refrigerate until frosting is firm. Decorate centers with decorating gels as desired.