Mini NILLA Caramel Coconut Bundles
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 pieces each.
- 72 Mini NILLA Wafers
- 12 caramels
- 1 tsp. water
- ¾ cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 3 oz. (3/4 of 4-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Stack 3 wafers on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet, slightly overlapping edges of wafers. Repeat with remaining wafers to make a total of 24 stacks.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is smooth, stirring after 30 sec. Spoon caramel over stacks, adding about 1/2 tsp. to each. Sprinkle with coconut; press gently into caramel. <br*>
- Spoon chocolate into small resealable plastic bag; cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle chocolate over coconut. Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm.
Prepare using 24 (regular) NILLA Wafers. Place wafers in single layer on prepared baking sheet; top with remaining ingredients as directed.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|