Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 5 Tbsp. brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. well-drained olive salad, finely chopped
- 12 slices Swiss cheese (about 1/4 lb.), cut into thirds
- 12 slices deli ham (about 1/4 lb.), cut into thirds
- 12 slices Genoa salami (about 1/4 lb.), cut into thirds
- 12 slices provolone cheese (about 1/4 lb.), cut into thirds
- 72 RITZ Crackers
- Mix cream cheese and olive salad until blended.
- Fold each cheese and meat slice into thirds.
- Cover each of 36 crackers with 1 slice EACH Swiss cheese and ham; top with 1/2 tsp. cream cheese mixture. Cover each with 1 slice EACH salami and provolone.
- Top with remaining crackers to make 36 sandwiches.
- How to Garnish
Cut 9 green olives crosswise in half; place on top of cracker sandwiches. Secure with toothpicks.
Prepare using reduced-fat cream cheese.
If olive salad is not readily available, you can make an easy substitute by combining 1 Tbsp. EACH chopped black and pimento-stuffed green olives. Use instead of the olive salad.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|