Mini Hoagie Bites
Perfect for a tailgate or big game party, these fun appetizers are stacked tall with all your favorite sandwich fillings and topped with a crisp RITZ Cracker.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 3 Tbsp. creamy Italian dressing, divided
- 24 RITZ Crackers, divided
- 3 slices Genoa salami (3/4 oz.), each cut into 4 pieces
- 3 slices deli ham (3 oz.), each cut into 4 pieces
- 4 slices provolone cheese (2 oz.), each cut into 3 pieces
- ½ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 6 stuffed green olives, cut in half
- Spread 1/4 tsp. dressing onto each of 12 crackers.
- Top with salami, ham, cheese and lettuce; drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Cover with remaining crackers to make 12 sandwiches. Top with olives; secure to sandwiches with toothpicks.
Omit salami. Prepare using ranch dressing, deli turkey, deli ham and American cheese.
Substitute jalapeño pepper slices for the olives.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|