Mini Cracker Sandwiches
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 1 cracker sandwich each.
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 slices beef bologna
- 2 American cheese singles
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 12 slices
- ¼ cucumber, peeled, cut into 6 slices
- Spread crackers with mayonnaise.
- Cut 3 small rounds from each bologna and cheese slice.
- Place 1 EACH bologna and cheese round on each of 6 of the crackers; cover each with 1 cucumber slice and 2 tomato slices.
- Top with remaining crackers to make 6 sandwiches.
- Fun Idea
Use other small cookie cutters to cut the cheese into other shapes, such as hearts or stars, instead of the rounds.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|