Mini CHIPS AHOY! & Mini OREO Deep Dish Cookie Pizzas
Kids are sure to love this deep dish brownie pizza. Made from a box mix, it's topped with fun toppings, such as bite-size cookies, mini marshmallows and chocolate-covered sunflower seeds.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1½ cups Mini OREO Cookies, divided
- 36 Mini CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Chip Cookies (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. candy-coated chocolate-covered sunflower seeds
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Cut parchment into 2 (9-inch) circles. Spray 2 (9-inch) round pans with cooking spray. Place 1 parchment circle in each pan; spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Stir in 1 cup Mini OREO Cookies. Pour half the batter into each prepared pan; top evenly with remaining Mini OREO Cookies.
- Stand 18 Mini CHIPS AHOY! Cookies in batter around inside edge of each pan.
- Bake 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Immediately top brownies evenly with marshmallows and sunflower seeds; press gently into tops of brownies with back of spoon to secure. Bake 2 to 3 min. or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Cool completely before cutting brownies into wedges to serve.
Substitute candy-coated chocolate chips or multi-colored sprinkles for the candy-coated chocolate-covered sunflower seeds.
- How to Easily Remove the Baked Brownies from Pans
Line empty pans with foil, extending ends of foil over sides of pans; spray with cooking spray. Use to bake brownies as directed; cool completely. When ready to serve, use foil handles to remove brownies from pans before cutting into wedges.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|