Mini Cheeseburger Bites
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 6 frozen fully cooked bite-size meatballs
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- Heat meatballs as directed on package.
- Cut meatballs, then cheese slices in half.
- Place 12 crackers in single layer on large microwaveable plate. Top each cracker with 1 each cheese piece and meatball half, cut side down. Cover with remaining cheese pieces. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Cover with remaining crackers to make 12 sandwiches.
- Snack Mindfully
Turn your attention to your snack so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
- Special Extra
Serve with dill pickle chips, and ketchup or mustard for dunking.
- Bacon Cheeseburgers
Cut 3 fully-cooked bacon slices into quarters. Layer bacon pieces between the cheese and meatball halves before microwaving as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|