Mini Boston Cream Pies
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 each.
- 72 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- ½ cup ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- Place 36 wafers, flat sides up, on rimmed baking sheet.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into large resealable plastic bag. Use scissors to cut off 1 corner from bottom of bag.
- Pipe about 2 tsp. pudding mixture onto each wafer on baking sheet; top with remaining wafers to make 36 sandwiches.
- Microwave frosting in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. (Do not microwave frosting until melted.) Stir until frosting is of glaze-like consistency. (If necessary, microwave frosting an additional 2 to 5 sec.) Spoon over wafer sandwiches.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Make Ahead
These bite-size desserts can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving. Or for longer storage, prepare as directed but do not top with glaze. Freeze in airtight container up to 4 months. Thaw in refrigerator overnight, then top with glaze as directed before serving.
For best results, spoon glaze over desserts, then spread with knife to completely cover top of each dessert, allowing glaze to drop down side. If glaze firms up, reheat in microwave in 5-sec. intervals until of desired consistency.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|