Mile-High Peanut Butter Pie
What's better than layer upon layer of creamy, chocolaty, peanut buttery heaven? You get all that here, plus more warm chocolate and PB drizzled on top.
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 40min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- ½ oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread onto bottom of crust. Gradually add remaining milk to cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry vanilla pudding mix; beat 2 min. Reserve 1 Tbsp. peanut butter. Add remaining to vanilla pudding mixture; beat until well blended. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over chocolate pudding layer to within 1 inch of edge. Spoon remaining whipped topping onto center of pie.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. When ready to serve, microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate over pie.
- Better For You
Good news! You'll save 80 calories and 6 g of total fat, including 2 g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, fat free sugar free puddings, fat-free milk, Neufchatel cheese, reduced-fat peanut butter and frozen lite whipped topping.
Substitute white chocolate instant pudding mix for the vanilla pudding.
- Peanut Butter Trifle
Do not crush wafers. Place half the wafers in 1-1/2-qt. bowl. Prepare pudding mixtures as directed; spoon in layers over wafers. Top with remaining wafers and whipped topping; drizzle with peanut butter and melted chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|