Mexican-Style Party Cheese Ball
Give your cheese ball a kick of flavor. Fresh cilantro and lime plus pepper Jack cheese and chili powder spice things up.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 4 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- RITZ Crackers, divided
- Beat cream cheese and shredded cheeses in medium bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except crackers; mix well. Shape into ball.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, finely crush 12 crackers. Roll cheese ball in crumbs.
- Serve with additional RITZ Crackers.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
Recipe can easily be doubled or halved depending on the size of your group.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|