Melting Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 15 servings.
- 24 Winter OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. brick cream cheese, softened
- 9 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- Assorted colored decorating gels
- Finely crush 9 cookies. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Roll into 15 balls.
- Place remaining cookies on waxed paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Dip balls in chocolate; place on cookies. Tap cookies on tray 3 to 4 times, allowing excess chocolate to pool onto cookies. Decorate with gels.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
These seasonal cookie balls have built-in portion control and can be enjoyed on occasion.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
Use a toothpick to dip the cookie balls into melted white chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on waxed paper. This may leave just a small hole on top that can be covered with a tiny dab of chocolate.
- How to Melt Chocolate
Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|