Melting Snowmen Cookie Balls
Almost too cute to eat. Almost. The 40-minute prep time will pay off when you see these treats melt away.
Prep time40 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 48 servings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- 48 Mini OREO Cookies
- decorations: decorating icing or gel; multi-colored sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Refrigerate 20 min. Dip balls in melted coating; place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess coating to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
With their built-in portion control, these seasonal cookie balls can be enjoyed on occasion.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted coating. Then, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted coating. Use 2 forks to roll balls in coating until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess coating drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
If coating becomes too thick, add up to 2 tsp. shortening to each 16 oz. of candy wafers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|