Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 1-1/4 cups dip or 10 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 14 crackers each.
- 1 tub (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese spread
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup drained roasted red peppers, chopped
- 5 pitted black olives, chopped
- TRISCUIT Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers
- Use pulsing action of blender to blend cream cheese spread, basil and garlic until smooth.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with peppers and olives before serving with the crackers.
Serve with your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Thin Crisps Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|