Marvelous Mocha Pudding
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- ½ cup brewed strong coffee, cooled
- 12 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Beat pudding mix, milk and coffee in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Spoon half the pudding into 4 dessert glasses; top each with 2 crumbled cookies. Stir whipped topping into remaining pudding; spoon over desserts.
- Top with remaining whole cookies.
- Better For You
Save 100 calories and 5 grams of fat, including 3.5 grams of saturated fat per serving, by preparing with chocolate fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix, fat-free milk, Reduced Fat OREO Cookies and frozen lite whipped topping.
Prepare using CHIPS AHOY! Cookies.
- Make Ahead
Prepare as directed, omitting the whole cookie garnish. Refrigerate until chilled. Top with remaining cookies just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 40g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|