Marinated Cheese Topper
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 12 bocconcini (1-inch fresh mozzarella cheese balls)
- 24 TRISCUIT Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
- ½ cup mixed roasted red and yellow pepper strips
- Mix oil, parsley, lemon zest and juice until blended. Pour over cheese in large bowl; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Cut each cheese ball into 4 slices. Top crackers with peppers and cheese.
- Size Wise
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Short Cut
Prepare using store-bought marinated cheese balls.
Substitute fresh thyme or rosemary leaves for the parsley.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|