Marinated Antipasto Cheese "Ball"
Need a make ahead appetizer? This sideways stacked cheddar and mozzarella combination marinated with sundried tomatoes and olives is a delicious party addition.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 4 cheese pieces and 4 crackers each.
- ½ cup red wine vinaigrette dressing
- ⅓ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) extra-sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 30 slices
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese, cut into 30 slices
- 60 RITZ Crackers
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Arrange cheese slices alternately on platter to form circle or "ball" as shown in photo; top evenly with tomato mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.
- Special Extra
Add 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary to tomato mixture before spooning over cheese as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|