Marbled White Chocolate Brownie Dip
A swirl of creamy, chocolate brownie in a cream cheese dip that is perfect for serving with OREO Cookies? It's perfect for a casual party or kid's sleepover!
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 3 cookies each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1½ cups dry fudge brownie mix
- OREO Cookies
- Mix half the cream cheese and melted chocolate in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Beat remaining cream cheese and brownie mix in separate medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining whipped topping; beat until blended.
- Spoon white chocolate dip into one side of medium bowl, then spoon brownie dip into other side of bowl. Swirl gently with knife. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with cookies.
- How to Use the Remaining Brownie Mix
Store remaining brownie mix (from 13x9-inch family-size package) in resealable plastic bag at room temperature. Use to prepare additional dip at a later time. Or, empty remaining brownie mix into medium bowl. Add 1/4 cup oil, 4-1/2 tsp. water and 1 egg; mix well. Pour into foil-lined 8x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in 350°F oven 25 to 28 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|