Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 8½ HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (17 squares)
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate(6 oz.)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 oz. white baking chocolate
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting as needed to completely cover bottom.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until peanut butter is melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour over grahams; spread to completely cover grahams.
- Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Drop spoonfuls over semi-sweet chocolate; swirl gently with knife.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; peel off foil. Cut dessert into bars.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare using crunchy peanut butter.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|