Mango, Berry and Lemon Mousse Dessert
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 30 RITZ Crackers(1 sleeve), finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 large mango, peeled, chopped
- 1¼ cups fresh raspberries
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into blender. Add sour cream; blend until smooth. Pour into large bowl; refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled. Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Whisk 2 cups whipped topping into gelatin mixture until well blended. Spread over crust; top with fruit. Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining whipped topping.
Enjoy this refreshing dessert year round! Just prepare as directed, mixing and matching your favorite flavors of gelatin with your choice of seasonal fresh fruits.
- How to Cut Mangos
Cut each mango in half, just clearing the long flat seed. Score the flesh into squares of desired size, being careful to cut up to, but not through, the skin.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|