Chopped graham crackers, peanuts and raisins are stirred into melted butter and marshmallows and chilled for easy, no-bake dessert bars.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 bar each.
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 10 whole HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; spread into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 12 bars. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but choose an appropriate portion.
Substitute your favorite dried fruit for the raisins.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|