Mallow Ghost Cookies
Need a fun dessert idea for Halloween that won't take all day? These marshmallow ghost cookies are more cute than spooky, and each batch takes just 15 minutes!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- ⅔ cup white candy coating wafers (about 4 oz.)
- 1 tsp. oil
- 6 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 6 marshmallows
- 18 black disc-shaped quin sprinkles
- Microwave candy coating wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until smooth.
- Place cookies in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Dip bottoms of marshmallows, 1 at a time, into melted candy coating. Place, dipped ends down, on cookies.
- Spoon remaining melted candy coating over tops of marshmallows. Gently shake pan to allow candy coating to run down sides of marshmallows and onto cookies.
- Add disc-shaped sprinkles for the eyes and mouths. Let stand 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Size Wise
These spooky treats are sure to be the highlight of any Halloween party. And as a bonus, their built-in portion control makes it easy for you to keep tabs on the desserts.
Substitute mini-chocolate chips for the sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|