Make-it-Your-Own belVita Breakfast Parfait
Looking for quick and easy breakfast ideas? This yummy parfait layers Greek yogurt, belVita Breakfast Biscuits and fresh fruit for a simple meal you'll enjoy.
- 1 container (6 oz.) plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 pkt. (1.76 oz.) belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits (4 biscuits), divided
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- Mix yogurt and honey until blended.
- Reserve 1 biscuit for later use. Coarsely crumble remaining biscuits. Place half the biscuit pieces in 16-oz. jar; top with half EACH of the yogurt mixture, pineapple and coconut. Repeat layers.
- Top with reserved biscuit before serving.
Make your morning extra special with this refreshing fruit parfait. This balanced breakfast contains vitamin C from the pineapple and the <b>belVita</b> Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar supply steady morning energy with 19g of whole grains per serving.
Prepare using your favorite variety of belVita Breakfast Biscuits, such as Toasted Coconut or Blueberry.
Prepare using your favorite fresh fruit, such as chopped peaches, sliced strawberries or blueberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|