Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 6 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg) brick cream cheese, cubed
- ½ lb. lobster meat, cooked, cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions, green tops included
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray four 6-oz. custard cups or souffle dishes with cooking spray. Place on baking sheet; set aside. Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Bring milk just to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat; cook 1 min. Add cream cheese; stir with wire whisk until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add lobster and onions; cook 2 min. or until heated through. Spoon evenly into prepared custard cups; sprinkle with the crumb mixture.
- Bake 10 min. or until crumb topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Enjoy a serving of this elegant lobster dish as part of your next celebration dinner!
- Food Facts
Lobster is trapped off the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of Nicaragua and is valued for its sweet meat!
- Variation - Lobster Dip
Finely chop the lobster. Use to prepare the cooked lobster mixture as directed; spoon into 3-cup ovenproof dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with the crumb mixture. Bake as directed. Serve as a dip with your favorite NABISCO Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|