Lemon Striped Delight
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 40min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) NILLA Wafers, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cold milk
- 1 tub (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) lemon instant pudding mix
- 3¼ cups cold milk
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate
- Reserve 24 wafers; process remaining wafers in food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to medium bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Whisk cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups whipped topping; spread over crust. Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, melt chocolate as directed on package. Arrange reserved wafers in single layer on baking sheet; drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Garnish with chocolate-drizzled wafers just before serving.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and frozen lite whipped topping.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or until slightly softened.
- How to Easily Cut Into Squares
Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|