Lemon Pudding Cheesecake
Got a big event coming up? Our NILLA Wafer-crusted lemony cheesecake with whipped topping will knock the socks off every guest. No one has to know how easy it was.
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 40 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
- ¾ cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) lemon instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and milk with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Blend in dry pudding mixes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 15 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, prepare chocolate curls from white chocolate. (See Tip.)
- Top cheesecake with whipped topping and chocolate curls just before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent cheesecake on special occasions.
If using a dark nonstick springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300ºF.