Lemon-Ginger Refrigerator Roll
Way easier than anyone will ever guess, this showstopping dessert—with its uniquely delicious flavor combo—comes together with just 4 ingredients.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 30 NABISCO Ginger Snaps
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread about 1-1/2 tsp. pudding mixture onto each cookie; stack cookies, then stand on edge on platter. Frost with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 8 hours. Cut into diagonal slices to serve.
This delicious easy-to-make low-fat dessert can help you and your family eat right.
- Make Ahead
Dessert needs to be refrigerated at least 8 hours before serving to allow the cookies to soften to the desired cake-like texture. If desired, dessert can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before serving.
Prepare using frozen fat-free whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|