Lemon-Ginger Cheesecake Bars
- 30 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- grated peel and juice from 1 medium lemon
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle cookie crumbs evenly onto bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Beat Neufchatel and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add lemon peel and juice; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing just until blended after each addition. Pour over crumbs in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is almost set; cool completely. Spread preserves evenly over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into 24 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
These delicious lemon bars, made with better-for-you products, can easily fit into a healthful eating plan for you and your family.
For best results, chop any large pieces of fruit in the preserves before spreading over cheesecake.
- Variation - Double Lemon Ginger Cheesecake Bars
Prepare as directed, substituting lemon curd for the apricot preserves.
- How to Crush Gingersnaps
Place cookies in food processor container; cover. Process until finely crushed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|