Lemon Dream Squares
For a splash of frozen lemon deliciousness on a hot summer day, look no further. With 15 minutes of prep, this berry-topped delight is as easy to make as it is to eat.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 9 servings.
- 35 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2¼ cups mixed fresh berries(sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of plastic wrap-lined 8-inch square pan. Freeze until ready to use.
- Beat yogurt and dry gelatin mix in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add whipped topping; mix well. Spoon over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours. Use plastic wrap to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve. Top with berries.
Prepare using low-fat vanilla ice cream.
- Make Ahead
Dessert can be stored in freezer up to 24 hours before serving.
Prepare using HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|