Lemon Curd Topped Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/12 of cheesecake topped with 2 Tbsp. lemon curd.
- 10 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups crumbs)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups sugar, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest, divided
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs and melted butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup of the sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in 1 Tbsp. lemon zest. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Meanwhile, whisk remaining eggs with remaining sugar in medium microwaveable bowl until blended. Stir in lemon juice and remaining lemon zest. Add 2 Tbsp. butter.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min.; whisk until butter is completely melted and lemon mixture is well blended. Microwave an additional 2 min. or just until sauce comes to boil and is slightly thickened; stir. Cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp. lemon curd over each cheesecake slice just before serving.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Make Ahead
The lemon curd can be cooked ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 1 week before using as directed.
If using a dark nonstick springform pan, reduce the oven temperature to 325°F .
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|