Lemon Berry Pie
This refreshing pie has fresh strawberries sandwiched between lemony cream cheese and vanilla pudding layers. It’s ideal for any spring gathering.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled, cut in half
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and remaining sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in lemon zest and juice. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Reserve several strawberry halves for garnish. Arrange remaining strawberry halves on cream cheese layer; press gently into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Gently stir in 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping. Spoon over strawberries in crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and reserved strawberry halves before serving.
This colorful berry dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
Prepare recipe as directed, using lemon instant pudding mix and/or 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 37g|
|Added sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|