Lem'n Berry Cheesecake
Need a cool and easy summer dessert? Try this simple dessert recipe for our refrigerated fluffy lemon cheesecake topped with sweet fresh berries.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- 6 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup lemonade-flavor sugar-sweetened drink mix
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, drink mix and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in milk. Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with berries just before serving.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and frozen lite whipped topping.
Prepare using your favorite combination of berries, including raspberries and/or blackberries.
- For a No-Bake Pie
Prepare crust as directed but do not bake. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 23g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|