Layered Sun-Dried Tomato and Artichoke Spread
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, well chilled
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped sun-dried tomatoesin oil, well drained
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped drained canned artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. basil pesto
- 2 Tbsp. chopped smoked almonds
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- RITZ Crackers
- Cut cream cheese horizontally into 3 slices. (See Tip.) Place 1 slice on large sheet of plastic wrap; top with tomatoes and second cream cheese slice.
- Combine artichokes and pesto; spoon over second cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining cream cheese slice, nuts and parsley; press nuts and parsley lightly into cream cheese to secure. Wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve with the crackers.
- How to Cut Cream Cheese with Dental Floss
Wrap 18-inch piece of dental floss around bottom third of cream cheese brick, overlapping ends. Pull ends steadily to cut the cream cheese into lengthwise slice as directed. Repeat to make 2 additional slices.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Snacks or TRISCUIT Crackers instead of the RITZ Crackers. Makes 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 16 WHEAT THINS Snacks or 6 TRISCUIT Crackers each.
This impressive, though easy-to-make, spread can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving. For easier spreading and best flavor, remove from refrigerator about 30 min. before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|