Layered Pumpkin Dessert
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ cups canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add pumpkin and spices; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over dessert; cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with nuts before serving.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Make Ahead
Dessert can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Vitamin A||80 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|