Layered Pico de Gallo Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 cups dip or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 12 pieces.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1½ cups pico de gallo, drained
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 small avocados, chopped
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 min. or until dip is heated through and shredded cheese is melted.
- Top with all remaining ingredients except crackers. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese.
Chop 1 large tomato. Combine with 1/3 chopped onions and 1/4 cup Italian dressing. Use instead of the pico de gallo.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|