Layered Pesto and Red Pepper Dip
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 9 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 pieces.
- ¼ cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- 1 tub (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese spread, divided
- 1 Tbsp. basil pesto
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Blend peppers and 1/2 of reduced-fat cream cheese in blender until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of blender.
- Mix remaining reduced-fat cream cheese, pesto and milk; spread onto small serving plate. Top with pepper puree.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
For one less bowl to wash, add pesto and milk to remaining reduced-fat cream cheese in tub, then stir until blended.
- Make Ahead
The two layers of dip can be made up to 1 day ahead and stored in separate tightly covered containers in the refrigerator. For best results, layer the dips no more than 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|