Layered Coconut Cream Cheesecake Bars
Warning, coconut lovers: It may be hard to eat just one piece of our fluffy cheesecake bars. Beat temptation by sharing this beauty at your next gathering.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 84 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2½ cups cold milk
- 1½ cups flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- Reserve 24 wafers. Crush remaining wafers; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust. Stand reserved wafers around edges.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk in medium bowl 2 min. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping and 3/4 cup coconut; spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping and coconut. Refrigerate 5 hours.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|