Layered Citrus Dessert
Each mouthwatering layer is infused with lemony goodness, including the flavorful yellow of the rind. Gently grate to get the good stuff.
Prep time20 min
Total time12hr 20min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 7 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (24 squares)
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Combine milks in small bowl. Add lemon juice, 1 Tbsp. at a time, whisking after each addition until well blended. (Mixture will become thick.) Stir in zest.
- Arrange 6 graham squares on bottom of 9x5-inch loaf pan, trimming if necessary to make snug fit; cover with 1 cup milk mixture, spreading to completely cover grahams. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining grahams.
- Refrigerate overnight. Unmold onto plate just before serving. Spread whipped topping over top of dessert.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- How to Easily Unmold Dessert
For easy unmolding of dessert, line empty pan with plastic wrap before using to prepare dessert.
- Food Facts
You will need about 2 large lemons to get enough juice for this recipe. After zesting 1 lemon, roll both lemons firmly on countertop so you can get the most juice from them.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|