Kickoff Popper Dip
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/4 cups, or 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) pasteurized cheese product loaf, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- RITZ Crackers, divided
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in medium bowl until blended. Add cheese product and peppers; mix well.
- Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Crush 12 crackers; mix with butter. Sprinkle over dip.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Serve with additional crackers.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and reduced-fat pasteurized cheese product loaf.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|