Kickin' Buffalo Cheese Bites
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- ½ cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 oz. Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing
- Toss chicken with wing sauce.
- Cut cheese into 12 slices, then cut each slice diagonally in half.
- Top crackers with cheese, then chicken.
- Place 6 topped crackers in single layer on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Repeat with remaining topped crackers.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Size Wise
Select a few of your favorite appetizers rather than sampling one of each to save room for your entree.
- Special Extra
If your guests like their Buffalo chicken "inferno style," top each appetizer with an extra dash of hot pepper sauce before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|