Just-My-Size Peanut Butter Pie
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese spread
- 1½ tsp. caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp. toffee bits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter until blended. Press onto bottoms and halfway up sides of 8 muffin pan cups, using about 2 Tbsp. crumb mixture for each. Bake 7 to 8 min. or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and 2 Tbsp. cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 to 30 sec. or until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred.
- Beat 1/3 cup of the remaining cream in small bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form; set aside. Mix peanut butter, cream cheese spread and 3 Tbsp. of the remaining sugar in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped cream.
- Use clean small bowl and beaters to beat remaining cream, sugar and caramel sauce with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spoon about 1-1/2 tsp. chocolate sauce into each crust; top with peanut butter and caramel mixtures. Warm remaining chocolate sauce; drizzle over pies. Sprinkle with toffee.
Substitute mascarpone for the cream cheese spread.
- Size Wise
Balance out your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a piece of this delicious pie.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 25g|
|Saturated fat 13g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|